Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionPatients in the neurointensive care unit pose many clinical challenges for the attending physician. Even experienced clinicians occasionally arrive at the point where diagstic, work-up, treatment, or progstic thinking becomes blocked. Neurocritical Care is the next volume in the What Do I Do Now? series and provides the clinician with specific focus and insight on interventions in acute neurologic disorders. Neurocritical care in daily practice pertains to managing deteriorating patients, treatment of complications but also end-of-life care assisting families with difficult decisions. Written with a conversational tone and using a case- based approach, Neurocritical Care emphasizes how to handle comparatively common clinical problems emergently.
- Author BiographyEELCO F. M. WIJDICKS, M.D., Ph.D., F.A.C.P., Professor of Neurology, College of Medicine, Chair, Division of Critical Care Neurology, Consultant, Neurosciences Intensive Care Unit, Saint Marys Hospital, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota ALEJANDRO A. RABINSTEIN, M.D., Professor of Neurology, College of Medicine, Division of Critical Care Neurology, Medical Director and Consultant, Neurosciences Intensive Care Unit, Saint Marys Hospital, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Author(s)Alejandro A. Rabinstein,Eelco F. M. Wijdicks
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleWhat Do I Do Now?
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Out-of-print date17/06/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight316 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.