All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionA distinguished panel of internationally recognized neuroscientists comprehensively review the involvement of and changes in glial cells both during the rmal aging process and in the major disorders of old age. Topics range from the cellular and molecular changes that occur with aging-especially aging-associated activation of astrocytes and microglia and its relation to neuronal injury and repair-to neuron-glia intercommunication. The contributors show how glial signals may be modulated by hormones, growth factors, neurotransmitters, intracellular metabolism, and intercellular exchanges, as well as by aging of the blood-brain barrier.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication06/11/2001
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Neuroscience
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1126 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJean S. DeVellis
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.