All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $76.46Trending at AU $77.53
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $41.35Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $57.79Trending at AU $86.66
- AU $27.84Trending at AU $32.39
- AU $34.05Trending at AU $42.31
- AU $41.41Trending at AU $42.12
About this product
- DescriptionNeurology: A Clinician's Approach teaches a symptom-oriented approach to the 20 most common problems which face neurologists in training. Emphasizing the primary importance of the patient history, the reader is instructed which questions to ask in order to elicit the chief complaint, how to ask these questions, and how to interpret the answers. The neurologic examination is presented as a flexible diagstic tool rather than as a rigid exercise to be performed by rote and without reference to the chief complaint. Each chapter integrates evidence-based and experience-based approaches to diagstic testing and treatment. Frequently-encountered conditions, uncommon 'zebras', and n-neurologic mimics of nervous system dysfunction are all given appropriate weight. Neurology: A Clinician's Approach is essential reading for neurologists in training, including neurology residents and medical students.
- Author BiographyAndrew Tarulli is Instructor in Neurology, Harvard Medical School, and Associate Residency Program Director, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA.
- Author(s)Andrew Tarulli
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note73 b/w illus. 36 tables
- Weight520 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.