All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an introductory textbook of neurology in the Illustrated Colour Text series, making full use of all the usual features of the series - double page spreads, short paragraphs, summary boxes, attractive use of colour etc.
- Author BiographyConsultant Neurologist, Department of Neurology, Gloucester Royal Hospital, Gloucester, Royaume-Uni.
- Author(s)Geraint Fuller,Mark R. Manford
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication18/05/2010
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIllustrated Colour Text
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight431 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.