All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the essential revision guide for neurology in the Membership of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP). Neurology has been rated as the most difficult subject in MRCP examinations and there has been concise and easy-to-use revision guide to help candidates through the exams until w. Neurology for MRCP is written by two experienced neurologists who have taught both the written (Part 1 and Part 2) and clinical (PACES) sections of the exam. This pioneering new book will also be useful for medical students sitting for their final examinations and for doctors who are preparing for the PLAB examination.
- Author(s)Jonathan D. Rohrer,Jonathan Kennedy
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2011
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.