All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionNeuroscience Databases: A Practical Guide is the first book providing a comprehensive overview of these increasingly important databases. This volume makes the results of the Human Geme Project and other recent large-scale initiatives in the neurosciences available to a wider community. It extends the scope of bioinformatics from the molecular to the cellular, microcircuitry and systems levels, dealing for the first time with complex neuroscientific issues and leading the way to a new culture of data sharing and data mining necessary to successfully tackle neuroscience questions. Aimed at the vice user who wants to access the data, it provides clear and concise instructions on how to download the available data sets and how to use the software with a minimum of technical detail with most chapters written by the database creators themselves.
- Author BiographyRolf Kotter is a staff member at the Dept. of Anatomy II and Leader of the Computational Systems Neuroscience Group at the C. & O. Vogt Brain Research Institute, Heinrich Heine University Dusseldorf, Dusseldorf, Germany.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight516 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRolf Kotter
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.