All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe world of coaching is competitive. Organisations want coaches who deliver results, and can prove it. Many coaching tools and techniques are w fairly well established - but how do they actually work? The coach who can answer this question credibly and convincingly is sought after. This ground-breaking book equips coaches with cutting edge neuroscience information that will help them deliver greater value to their clients. It covers the foundations that coaches need to be aware of and crucially, the ways they can use this new information effectively and practically in their everyday work. Readers will strengthen their kitbag of coaching tools and will be able to explain to their clients the neurological underpinning of the techniques they are using. No forward-thinking coach can afford to be igrant of recent scientific developments: Neuroscience for Coaches will give them the practical kwledge they need.
- Author BiographyAmy Brann studied medicine at University College London. Through her business, Synaptic Potential, she works with companies to help them better understand their teams, clients and organizations as a whole. Brann is the creator of the online community, Neuroscience in Business and has been the Lead Coach for Europe for one of the largest NLP Training Companies in the world. She is the author of Make Your Brain Work, also published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Amy Brann
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight377 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.