Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.68+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis thoroughly updated and revised edition of a classic textbook reflects the many advances that have occurred in our basic understanding of neurological processes and their clinical significance. Designed specifically for medical students and allied health professionals, the book alternates scientific and clinical chapters that explain the basic science underlying neurological processes and then relate that science to the understanding of neurological disorders and their treatment. These popular clinical correlations cover, in detail, disorders of the spinal cord, neuronal migration, the automic nervous system, ocular motility, and the basal ganglia, as well as demyelinating disorders, stroke, dementia, and abrmalities of cognition, Parkinson's disease, nerve trauma, peripheral neuropathy, aphasias, and myasthenia gravis. Authoritative and comprehensive, Neuroscience in Medicine, Second Edition provides a fully up-to-date and readily accessible guide to brain functions at the cellular and molecular level, as well as clearly demonstrating their diagstic and therapeutic importance.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/2003
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/06/2008
- Content Note0
- Weight2241 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byDr. P. Michael Conn
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.