All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScattering experiments, using X-ray, light and neutron sources (in historical order) are key techniques for studying structure and dynamics in systems containing colliods, polymers, surfactants and biological macromolecules, summarized here as soft condensed matter. The education in this field in Europe is very heterogeneous and frequently inadequate, which severely limits an efficient use of these methods, especially at large-scale facilities. The series of Bombannes schools and the completely revised and updated second edition of the lecture tes are devoted to a practical approach to current methodology of static and dynamic techiques. Basic information on data interpretation, on the complementarity of the different types of radiation, as well as information on recent applications and developments is presented. The aim is to avoid over - as well as under-exploitation of data.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- Series TitleNorth-Holland Delta
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight950 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byP. Lindner,Th. Zemb
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.