Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionTrying to be Ernest Hemingway is never easy. After reading A Moveable Feast, aspiring velist Enrique Vila-Matas moves to Paris to be closer to his literary idol, Ernest Hemingway. Surrounded by the writers, artists and eccentrics of '70s Parisian cafe culture, he dresses in black, buys two pairs of reading glasses, and smokes a pipe like Sartre. Now, in later life, he reflects on his youth while giving a three-day lecture on irony. And he's still convinced he looks like Hemingway. Never Any End to Paris is a hilarious, playful vel about literature and the art of writing, and how life never quite goes to plan.
- Author BiographyEnrique Vila-Matas is widely considered to be one of Spain's most important contemporary novelists. His work has been translated into 30 languages and has won numerous international literary prizes, including the Herralde Prize, the Prix Medicis etranger and the Premio Romulo Gallegos. Vila-Matas's books have been longlisted (Montano) and shortlisted (Dublinesque) for the Independent Foreign Fiction Prize, and Never Any End to Paris was a finalist for the US Best Translated Book Award.
- Author(s)Enrique Vila-Matas
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarvill Secker
- Out-of-print date24/02/2016
- Weight231 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Translated byAnne McLean
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.