All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a bomb blast buried Corporal Hannah Campbell alive while she was serving in Iraq it was the start of an incredible journey of self-discovery. From the collapse of her marriage, to suffering horrific post-traumatic stress disorder, becoming morbidly obese, addicted to prescription drugs and suicidal, she went to hell and back. Hannah, who left her toddler at home to go to war, then made the extraordinary decision to amputate her own badly damaged leg so she could learn to live again and be a mum to her four-year-old daughter Milly. Within hours of waking up from the amputation she anunced she would fulfil her dream of running the London Marathon even though at that time she was unable to walk. Just two months later she put on her first of many prosthetic legs and crossed the finishing line, running into the arms of her beloved young daughter. This spurred her to lose half her body weight before spending her army compensation on a GBP52,000 cosmetic makeover which led her to find love again. In an amazing transformation of fortune, she became pregnant with miracle baby Lexi-River, astounding her doctors as this was a child she was told her she'd never have due to her blast injuries. Hannah's story is one of true heroism and triumph over seemingly insurmountable adversity. But simply it's also a story about how a mother's love for her children can conquer all.
- Author BiographySarah Arnold is a journalist and editor who has spent twenty years travelling the world, working for newspapers, magazines and television. Former national newspaper editor and columnist Jill Main is a journalist and television producer with eighteen years' experience in media across the globe.
- Author(s)Hannah Campbell,Jill Main,Sarah Arnold
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- SubjectTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Weight522 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.