All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is set in August 1863. Having pursued the remnants of the defeated Army of the Potomac up to the banks of the Susquehanna, General Robert E. Lee is caught off balance when news arrives that General Ulysses S. Grant, in command of over seventy thousand men, has crossed that same river, and is advancing down the Cumberland Valley towards Virginia. The two brilliant generals will w meet in a massive battle that will decide the outcome of the war. As with Gettysburg , Never Call Retreat will focus on an operational battle, a slugging match between two armies, this time with both armies led by brilliant commanders.
- Author BiographyNEWT GINGRICH, former Speaker of the House, bestselling author of Gettysburg and Pearl Harbor, the longest serving teacher of the Joint War Fighting Course for Major Generals at Air University, and an honorary Distinguished Visiting Scholar and Professor at the National Defense University. He resides in Virginia with his wife, Callista, with whom he hosts and produces documentaries, including A City Upon A Hill. Dr. William R. Forstchen is the author of over thirty works of historical fiction, science fiction, young adult works, and traditional historical research. He holds a Ph.D. with a specialization in military history from Purdue University.
- Author(s)Newt Gingrich,William R. Forstchen
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication20/06/2006
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.