All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to get ahead in life? Climb the ladder to success? Master networker Keith Ferrazzi says the secret is in reaching out to others - in using the power of relationships so that everyone wins. In this classic, global bestseller Ferrazzi takes you through timeless strategies used by the world's most connected people, from Bill Clinton to the Dalai Lama. Distinguishing genuine relationship-building from crude glad-handing, he draws out practical tips and engaging advice that can transform your network, career and life: don't keep score, harness social media and, of course, never eat alone.
- Author BiographyKeith Ferrazzi is the founder and CEO of the training and con-sulting company Ferrazzi Greenlight and a contributor to Inc., the Wall Street Journal and Harvard Business Review. He was previously the CMO of Deloitte Consulting and of Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and the CEO of YaYa Media. He lives in Los Angeles. Tahl Raz has written for Inc., the Jerusalem Post, the San Francisco Chronicle, and GQ. Raz lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Keith Ferrazzi,Tahl Raz
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPortfolio Penguin
- Weight277 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.49
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.