Never Ever Give Up: The Inspiring Story of Jessie and Her Joyjars by Erik Rees (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.63+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt started with a simple question: How can we help them? It became an international movement called NEGU: Never Ever Give Up. When Jessica Joy Rees was diagsed with an iperable brain tumor at age 11, she chose to focus t on herself but on bringing joy and hope to other children suffering from cancer. During the ten months she battled cancer, she and her family worked in the Joy Factory (originally their garage) making JoyJars(R)-packages filled with toys, games, and love for other kids with cancer. Jessie first handed them out personally at the hospital where she was being treated, but the effort blossomed quickly and there were soon thousands of JoyJars(R) being distributed across the United States and to over fifteen countries. Today, more than 100,000 kids have received JoyJars(R), and they continue shipping each week to kids in over 200 children's hospitals and 175 Ronald McDonald Houses. Jessie lost her battle with cancer in January 2012, but her message lives on in the Jessie Rees Foundation, which has become a beacon of hope for families fighting pediatric cancer. Join the movement at www.negu.org.
- Author BiographyErik Rees is the chairman of the Jessie Rees Foundation, better known as Jessie's daddy to the 500,000 social media fans he talks to weekly. Through Erik's leadership, Jessie's mission to encourage every kid fighting cancer to Never Ever Give Up is becoming a reality. He and his wife, Stacey, live in Orange County, California, with their children, Shaya and JT, and their four dogs. Jenna Glatzer (www.jennaglatzer.com) is the author or ghostwriter of 20 books. Her recent work includes The Marilyn Monroe Treasures (Barnes & Noble/Metro Books), a bestseller for Barnes & Noble and released in five languages; My Stolen Son with Susan Markowitz (Berkley/Penguin), which is the true story behind the major motion picture Alpha Dog; Bullyproof Your Child for Life with Joel Haber, Ph.D. (Avery/Penguin); and the authorized biography Celine Dion: For Keeps (Andrews McMeel). She lives in New York with her daughter.
- Author(s)Erik Rees
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight253 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.