Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.32
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $85.98
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $69.65
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- Description#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER - SOON TO BE A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE - NAMED ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS OF THE YEAR BY KIRKUS REVIEWS Never go back--but Jack Reacher does, and the past finally catches up with him. . . . Never Go Back is a vel of action-charged suspense starring one of the best thriller characters at work today (Newsweek). Former military cop Jack Reacher makes it all the way from swbound South Dakota to his destination in rtheastern Virginia, near Washington, D.C.: the headquarters of his old unit, the 110th MP. The old stone building is the closest thing to a home he ever had. Reacher is there to meet--in person--the new commanding officer, Major Susan Turner, so far just a warm, intriguing voice on the phone. But it isn't Turner behind the CO's desk. And Reacher is hit with two pieces of shocking news, one with serious criminal consequences, and one too personal to even think about. When threatened, you can run or fight. Reacher fights, aiming to find Turner and clear his name, barely a step ahead of the army, and the FBI, and the D.C. Metro police, and four unidentified thugs. Combining an intricate puzzle of a plot and an exciting chase for truth and justice, Lee Child puts Reacher through his paces--and makes him question who he is, what he's done, and the very future of his untethered life on the open road. Praise for Never Go Back A breathless cross-country spree . . . some of the best, wiliest writing [Lee] Child has ever done . . . Child's bodacious action hero, Jack Reacher, has already tramped through 17 vels and three e-book singles. But his latest, Never Go Back, may be the best desert island reading in the series. It's exceptionally well plotted. And full of wild surprises. And wise about Reacher's peculiar nature. And positively Bunyanesque in its admiring contributions to Reacher lore. --Janet Maslin, The New York Times Welcome to the relentless world of Jack Reacher and his impressive tendency to be in the wrong place at the right time. . . . Child has created an iconic character that other thriller writers try to emulate but don't come close to matching. He has a talent for taking material that in the hands of other authors would be stale and making it seem fresh. . . . Tight and compelling . . . Never Go Back is one of Child's best vels. --Associated Press An adrenaline-charged, action-packed thriller . . . impossible to put down. --Lansing State Journal The dialogue has never been sharper. . . . The pages turn themselves. --San Antonio Express-News For the pure pleasure of uncomplicated, nstop action, one touches Reacher. --Kirkus Reviews (starred review) Brilliant . . . Child never, ever slips. He keeps the action cranking better than anyone, but, best of all, he keeps us guessing about Reacher. --Booklist (starred review) One of the best in the series. --Publishers Weekly (starred review)
- Author BiographyLee Child is the author of twenty New York Times bestselling Jack Reacher thrillers, eleven of which have reached the #1 position. All have been optioned for major motion pictures; the first, Jack Reacher, was based on One Shot. Foreign rights in the Reacher series have sold in almost a hundred territories. A native of England and a former television director, Lee Child lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Lee Child
- PublisherDelacorte Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleJack Reacher Novels
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelacorte Press
- Weight621 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.