All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $26.95
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.48
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $10.66Trending at AU $16.51
- AU $22.81Trending at AU $28.12
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.62
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.36
About this product
- DescriptionSpa owner and habitual amateur sleuth Penny Brannigan finds herself at a clerical conference at Gladstone's Library in North Wales. Also attending as a guest speaker is her boyfriend, DCI Gareth Davies. But behind the ornate red sandstone facade of this most respectable of Victorian buildings, Penny encounters deception, marital and financial infidelity, a sham marriage scam, blackmail for beginners, and someone bent on murder. When the bishop's secretary dies of a suspicious case of food poisoning, Davies leads the investigation. At Penny's suggestion, Florence Semble, a friend from Penny's adopted hometown, is invited to the Library to decode the secretary's shorthand tebook in the search for clues. As the conference continues, ather body is found in the beautiful library itself, and Penny must once again search for a killer.
- Author BiographyElizabeth J. Duncan is a winner of the Malice Domestic Best First Traditional Mystery Novel Competition and has been a finalist for the Agatha and Arthur Ellis Awards. She enjoys spending time each year in North Wales and lives with her dog, Dolly, in Toronto, where she teaches in the public relations program at Humber College. <b>READER BIO</b> Anne is an accomplished British actress with lead credits in stage, TV, commercials, voiceovers and audio books. She has over 300 audio book titles, in all genres, to her credit, along with several awards and distinctions. These include an American Library Association Special Services for Children Award, two AudioFile Earphone Awards, a Sukey Howard Favorite Selection, USA Today Recommended Listening, and three Audie Nominations.
- Author(s)Elizabeth J Duncan
- PublisherDreamscape Media
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePenny Brannigan Mysteries
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDreamscape Media
- Weight172 g
- Width167 mm
- Height138 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time394
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.