All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNever Look Back is a chilling and compelling debut crime thriller from Clare Doghue set in South East London. For all those who enjoy Peter James, Mark Billingham and Peter Robinson. Three women have been found brutally murdered in south London, the victims only feet away from help during each sadistic attack. And the killer is getting braver ...Sarah Grainger is rapidly becoming too afraid to leave her house. Once an outgoing photographer, she kws that someone is watching her. A cryptic te brings everything into terrifying focus, but it's the chilling phone calls that take the case to ather level. DI Mike Lockyer heads up the regional murder squad. With three bodies on his watch, and a killer growing in confidence, he frantically tries to find the link between these seemingly isolated incidents. What he discovers will t only test him professionally but will throw his personal life into turmoil too.
- Author BiographyAfter ten years in London, working for a City law firm, Clare Donoghue moved back to her home town in Somerset to undertake an MA in creative writing at Bath Spa University. Never Look Back is her first novel and in 2011, whilst still an unpublished manuscript, was long-listed for the CWA Debut Dagger.
- Author(s)Clare Donoghue
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleDetective Jane Bennett and Mike Lockyer Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight284 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.