Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionMost of us have probably heard the words, God loves you. With all of life s hardships and questions without answers, it can be difficult to believe these words in our heads, let alone in our hearts. At certain times, it can be easy to wonder: Is God really there? Has He forsaken me? Is He disappointed in me? After a particularly difficult, searching time in her life, Connie Smith came to a life-changing illumination about God and His endless, faithful love. Through the process of learning to let go of her failures and her striving to gain God s approval, this revelation unfolded in an undeniable way through random hearts. She began seeing them everywhere in a rain puddle, in a cement sidewalk, in the bark of a towering tree trunk, in a strip of chipped road paint, even in a littered aluminum can. The more hearts she encountered, the more significant they became in her life a confirmation of God s presence and His relentless, unconditional love. Never Lose Heart is an inspirational gift book born out of Connie s journey and her discovery of God s grace as she had never kwn it before. Featuring 52 heart images captured with her iPhone, unaltered and just as she found them, Never Lose Heart offers encouragement, comfort, and hope amid life s challenges. No one is exempt from hardships in this life, but God is faithful and promises to be with us matter what, even in the midst of our failures. His unfailing love has always been there, ready to be found if we choose to see it.
- Author Biography<b>Connie Smith</b>grew up in Nashville, Tennessee. She graduated from the University of Tennessee in 1994 with a degree in Marketing and has spent most of her career in Nashville in the healthcare and publishing industries. After resigning from her executive role in 2009 to pursue a business venture that did not unfold as she had hoped, she suddenly found herself in a desolate place. In part, this began a quest to connect with God in a deeper way and, ultimately, to find her purpose. Little did she know the journey itself would produce the elements for a project she would later discover to be her sought-after passion.<i>Never Lose Heart</i>was born out of this journey and marks her debut as an inspirational writer. Along with her new-found love of writing, she enjoys spending time with family and friends, leading Bible study discussion groups at her home, cooking and entertaining, hiking, art, nature, and being outdoors.
- Author(s)Connie Smith
- PublisherNever Lose Heart LLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNever Lose Heart LLC
- Weight318 g
- Width157 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.