All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnneloes van Gaalen never stops researching ridiculous rules in creative sectors and we are thankful for that because it produces more of these wonderful and bestselling Ridiculous Design Rules books, which make perfect gifts for creative people and those who love creative work. In this series, ridiculous is a relative term, because what is nsense for one can be an important guideline for ather. These pleasing and educational books are t about laying down the law. For each of the fifty-one rules covered in each book, Van Gaalen refers to quotes by famous fellow creators, who either think there is something to the rule or have made a personal variation on it. Whether you agree with them or t, the Ridiculous Design books sharpen your own thoughts about the rules and the assumed truths within the creative disciplines. Each rule is convincingly illustrated, with the illustrations either confirming or disproving the rule in question.
- Author BiographyAnneloes van Gaalen is a writer, editor, curator, translator, lecturer, producerand all-round creative. Her articles have been published in a wide variety of international publications, including Wired, Dazed & Confused, I.D. Magazine and Surface. More recently she wrote Loser, a book on failure and design, and has beenworking on other design-related publications.
- Author(s)Anneloes van Gaalen
- PublisherBIS Publishers B.V.
- Date of Publication20/03/2013
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintBIS Publishers B.V.
- Content Note75 Colour
- Weight260 g
- Width120 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.