CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionA narrative written from the tes and diary of Corporal Richard Llewellyn Davies of the 3rd Battalion of the Monmouthshire Regiment and the 9th Battalion The Royal Welch Fusiliers.He left his native village of Hollybush in the Sirhowy Valley Monmouthshire on the morning of the 5th of August 1914. Three times wounded and twice gassed he survived the whole of the main battles of the Western Front and returned home in January 1919. Of the nine volunteers that left the village with him, he was the only one to return home in 1919.
- Author(s)Richard Llewellyn Davies
- PublisherMercer Books
- Date of Publication06/10/2014
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationShepton Mallet
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMercer Books
- Width165 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edited byHaydn Llewellyn Davies
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.