Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionEngland 1939 - a momentous year in history and the year that Dacre AJ, a young man of seventeen signs up as a Royal Marine. In J.G. White's Never Surrender fans of historical and military fiction can read Dacre's transition from raw recruit to fully-fledged marine as Hitler's dreams of European domination begin to materialise across the channel. When the day arrives for the British Expeditionary Force to aid their French and Belgian allies, for some the day has come too soon. But there are other ways to serve their country and t least amongst them will be the weeks around the dramatic withdrawal from Dunkirk. Drawing on thorough research and his own military experience J.G. White's Never Surrender is an absorbing read, accurate and faithful to military structures and personnel and including the excitement, fear and tragedy of front-line combat.
- Author BiographyJG White was born and raised in London and Kent. He served in the Royal Marines during the 1960s. He went to London University and trained as a teacher. He taught in secondary schools for twenty-five years: he was a Head Teacher for ten years. He is now retired and lives in Nottingham.
- Author(s)J. G. White
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.