All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe <i>New York Times </i>bestselling vel that continues the passionate story of Rush and Blaire from <i>Fallen Too Far</i>. Our relationship had been short. Intense and brief. I wondered what it would have felt like to curl up in Rush's arms anytime I wanted. To kw I was safe and that he loved me. We'd never had that chance.</b> Just when Blaire allowed herself to fall for her stepbrother, Rush, he revealed a life-altering secret so devastating that she couldn't forgive him. Unable to face him again, Blaire leaves the promise of true love behind in Rosemary Beach and returns to the comforts of her small town in Alabama, wanting thing more than to put the summer behind her. But unexpected news complicates Blaire's plans, and she's forced to trust the one man she shouldn't. Trapped between Rush's fierce desire to win her back and her own sense of self-preservation, Blaire doesn't kw if she's doing the right thing . . . or if she's making the biggest mistake of her life.
- Author BiographyAbbi Glines was born in Birmingham, Alabama. She grew up in the small town of Sumiton, Alabama where she left the summer she turned eighteen. She didn't get far... she chased her high school sweetheart down to the coast and she's been there ever since. Abbi now lives in the quaint southern town of Fairhope, Alabama with her three children and husband Keith (the high school sweetheart she chased after). Her life is never dull and Keith always makes sure there is another experience for them to explore. Books published by Abbi include The Vincent Boys and the USA TODAY bestseller The Vincent Brothers, Breathe, Because of Low, the USA TODAY bestsellers While It Lasts and Just For Now, The Existence Trilogy that includes the USA Today Bestseller Ceaseless, andThe New York Times bestseller and Wall Street Journal bestseller Fallen Too Far. Currently she is working on Never Too Far, the sequel to Fallen too Far.
- Author(s)Abbi Glines
- PublisherAtria Books
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleRosemary Beach
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtria Books
- Weight227 g
- Width132 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.