All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines specific techniques which can be used to explore new drug targets and the effectiveness of new antibiotics. By testing new antimicrobial agents and modified existing drugs, the most vulnerable cell processes, such as cell wall and membrane synthesis, DNA replication, RNA transcription and protein synthesis, can be better exploited. This in-depth volume, however, delves even deeper by identifying additional vel cellular targets for these new therapies. The book will provide laboratory investigators with the vital tools they need to test the antimicrobial potential of products and to curb the rise of so many infectious diseases.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number142
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note51 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight444 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byW. Scott Champney
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.