Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionHamed El-Said investigates Counter-de-Rad programmes in Muslim majority and Muslim mirity states. This multifaceted book provides a new approach to evaluate Counter-de-Rad Programmes and develops a holistic framework which will allow policy-makers and practitioners to design and effectively implement and assess such programmes in the future.
- Author BiographyHamed El-Said is Chair and Professor of International Business and Political Economy at the Faculty of Business and Law, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. He has acted as an advisor to the United Nations Counter Terrorism Implementation Task Force and to the Arab Thought Forum. El-Said is best known for his work on economic and political reforms in the Arab World, the social and economic impact of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank Stablisation and Structural Adjustment Lending Programmes in the Middle East and North Africa, and the rise of Islamists in the Arab World. His recent works include Globalization, Democratization and Radicalization in the Arab World (with Jane Harrigan, Palgrave, 2011) and Deradicalizing Violent Extremists: Learning from Counter Radicalization and De-radicalization programmes of Muslim-Majority States (with Jane Harrigan, 2013).
- Author(s)Hamed El-Said
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleNew Security Challenges
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight520 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.