All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe US-led war on drugs has failed: drugs remain purer, cheaper and more readily available than ever. Extreme levels of violence have also grown as drug traffickers and organized criminals compete for control of territory. This book points towards a number of crucial challenges, policy solutions and alternatives to the current drug strategies.
- Author BiographyMarten W. Brienen, Oklahoma State University, USA. Roger G. Dunham, University of Miami, USA. Ted Galen Carpenter, Cato Institute, USA. Gregory Fulkerson, State University of New York, Oneonta, USA. Betty Horwitz, University of Miami, USA. Cailtin Elizabeth Hughes, National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, Australia. Hanna Samir Kassab, University of Miami, USA. Bradford R. McGuinn, University of Miami, USA. Fida Mohammed, State University of New York, Oneonta, USA. Keri K. O'Neal, California State University, USA. J. Bryan Page, University of Miami, USA. Susan A. Phillips, Pitzer College, USA. Vanessa Rayan, University of Miami, USA. Jonathan D. Rosen, Universidad del Mar, Mexico. Alex Stevens, University of Kent, UK. Steven L. West, Virginia Commonwealth University, USA. Marcelo Rocha e Silva Zorovich, University of Miami, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJonathan D. Rosen,Marten W. Brienen
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.79
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.