All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionIf I could be the servant posted just inside the entrance to the Kingdom of God, The New Believer's Crash Course is the manual I would hand to you as you stepped in. One of the most wondrous things that God has done is to store life in seeds. Seeds are relatively small and plain. But, in the right conditions, after some time, a delicate seedling comes forth from the lowly seed. The seedling can grow into something strong and large that also produces more seeds of the same kind. People are born again by the incorruptible seed of the word of God. Newly born again people, like the seedling, are in a delicate state, and they are planted in the midst of a world that is generally hostile to the life inside. However, with the right nurture, they can grow into something strong and large, in spite of the surroundings. The New Believer's Crash Course maps out the bare essentials for t only surviving but also flourishing. This Crash Course contains time tested truths and tactics for strength of spirit.
- Author BiographyMy life experience includes work as a jeweler, hang glider maker, mechanical engineer, professional musician, software developer and missionary. I am a member of RHEMA Ministerial Association International and have a Mechanical Engineering degree and Masters of Theology degree. For most of the last twenty years I've been a missionary as part of Jarva County Christian Center in Estonia. I live in Estonia with my wife Beth, and sons Jed and Rock.
- Author(s)Thomas a Lenz
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.