All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding the origins of new businesses - the firm creation process-has been dramatically affected by the development of longitudinal studies of business start-ups. Several projects have been implemented to track the development of new firms, from the emergence of a business idea and organization of a start-up team through the birth of an operational business. The U.S. projects (the first and second Panel Studies of Entrepreneurial Dynamics, kwn as PSED I and II) have counterparts in a number of other countries: Australia, Canada, China, Latvia, Netherlands (two projects), Norway, and Sweden. These eleven projects in nine countries, implemented over the past decade, are at different stages of development and have been utilized for a wide range of assessments of entrepreneurial and business creation phemena. This volume presents the state of the art of these international research projects, providing the first in-depth comparison of the firm creation data across a wide range of national contexts. The work will be of great interest to the research community, particularly those developing such projects in their own countries, as well as policy makers and scholars interested in the effect of national context on the business creation process.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/11/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Studies in Entrepreneurship
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 27
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight698 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byPaul Davidson Reynolds,Richard T. Curtin
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.