All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAn Origin Like Water: Poems 1967-1987 confirmed Eavan Boland's place at the forefront of modern Irish poetry. New Collected Poems w brings the record of her achievement up to date, adding material from her subsequent volumes and filling out key poems from the early years. Following the chrology of publication, the reader experiences the exhilarating sense of development, w incremental, w momentous. Boland's work traces a measured process of emancipation from conventions and stereotypes, writing w in a space she has cleared t by violent rejection, but by dialogue, critical engagement, and patient experimentation with form, theme, and language.
- Author BiographyEavan Boland is the author of more than a dozen volumes of poetry and nonfiction. A professor and the director of the creative writing program at Stanford University, she is the winner of a Lannan Foundation Award. She lives in Stanford, California, and Dublin, Ireland.
- Author(s)Eavan Boland
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication14/12/2009
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight470 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.