All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis essential guide to woodworking's most versatile tool includes a thorough analysis on everything needed to kw in order to purchase, setup, use and maintain a band saw. This book details what woodworkers need to kw before purchasing a saw, including the eight questions to ask before buying a used saw, along with topics such as a part-by-part overview of every component of the saw, techniques of set-up and alignment, choosing the right blade, and understanding hand positioning to provide any woodworker with the most complete guide to a band saw. Special sections are devoted to band saw accessories, how to deal with common problems, and how to maintain a band saw to keep it running effectively and efficiently for years.
- Author BiographyMark Duginske is the author of 10 books about woodworking tools. He makes his living as a woodworker, designer, writer, and inventor. He was formerly a contributing editor to Fine Woodworking magazine and now writes for a number of magazines. His work has appeared in Fine Woodworking, Fine Home Building, The Design Book, Americana, Chicago Magazine, Architectural Digest, Architectural Record, Woodsmith, Wood Shop News and Wood News.
- Author(s)Mark Duginske
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.