All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionIn this gorgeous book, Kat Wisniewski, a chain mail artist, teacher, and owner of Elemental Art Jewelry offers 25 unique projects, each using closed rings, glass and rubber with the chain mail to add color and texture. Jewelry makers can choose from a variety of bracelets, necklaces, earrings and pendants. All the projects are made using a new pattern (t the basic, traditional weaves). The jewelry is colorful, creative, and very wearable. Even advanced chain mailers will learn something new in this book: how to incorporate closed rings for beautiful results.
- Author BiographyKat Wisniewski is a well-known expert in the chain mail field, having published 17 jewelry-making projects in magazines such as Wirework and Step-by-Step Wire Jewelry and for Blue Buddha Boutique, the largest chain mail supplier in the United States. Under the Blue Buddha Boutique name, she has ghostwritten and edited 23 projects, of which thousands have been sold internationally. Kat has been teaching chain mail and wirework for 10 years in Chicago and also at the Bead&Button show. Kat runs her own jewelry and fashion accessories company called Elemental Art Jewelry. She lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Kat Wisniewski
- PublisherKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Note295 color photos
- Weight371 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.