All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionStill myopically chasing quarterly profits, producing the same product the same way, issuing directives to increasingly disengaged employees? Too many organizations cling to outdated practices-to their detriment and almost certain demise. In today's unpredictable, interconnected world you cant rely on the old rules of business to get stellar results. The New Corporate Facts of Life charts a clear path through the obstacles facing all companies-disruptive invation, ecomic instability, environmental degradation, increasing stakeholder power, and other global forces - explaining exactly how to transform each challenge into competitive advantage. Based on interviews with over 50 top executives and thought leaders, including Coca-Cola Enterprises CEO John Brock, Georgia Tech President G.P. Bud Peterson, and author Peter Senge, the book recounts how leading-edge companies have begun re-shaping strategy, culture, vision, engagement, and leadership to succeed in this brave new world. Change is the only constant in business. Packed with inspiring stories and compelling examples, The New Corporate Facts of Life offers a bird's-eye view of the shifting landscape and reveals how any organization, large or small, can begin creating a profitable, sustainable future.
- Author BiographyDIANA RIVENBURGH is CEO and President of Strategic Imperatives, Inc., a global consulting firm that helps clients create sustainable, profitable competitive advantage. Her clients include AkzoNobel, Novo Nordisk, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, and Verint.
- Author(s)Diana Rivenburgh
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white tables, diagrams
- Weight1 g
- Width63 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.