New Developments in Classification and Data Analysis: Proceedings of the Meeting of the Classification and Data Analysis Group (Cladag) of the Italian Statistical Society, University of Bologna, September 22-24, 2003 by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $250.34+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $82.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains revised versions of selected papers presented during the biannual meeting of the Classification and Data Analysis Group of SocietA Italiana di Statistica, which was held in Bologna, September 22-24, 2003. The scientific program of the conference included 80 contributed papers. Moreover it was possible to recruit six internationally rewned invited spe- ers for plenary talks on their current research works regarding the core topics of IFCS (the International Federation of Classification Societies) and Wo- gang Gaul and the colleagues of the GfKl organized a session. Thus, the conference provided a large number of scientists and experts from home and abroad with an attractive forum for discussions and mutual exchange of kwledge. The talks in the different sessions focused on methodological developments in supervised and unsupervised classification and in data analysis, also p- viding relevant contributions in the context of applications. This suggested the presentation of the 43 selected papers in three parts as follows: CLASSIFICATION AND CLUSTERING Non parametric classification Clustering and dissimilarities MULTIVARIATE STATISTICS AND DATA ANALYSIS APPLIED MULTIVARIATE STATISTICS Environmental data Microarray data Behavioural and text data Financial data We wish to express our gratitude to the authors whose enthusiastic p- ticipation made the meeting possible. We are very grateful to the reviewers for the time spent in their professional reviewing work. We would also like to extend our thanks to the chairpersons and discussants of the sessions: their comments and suggestions proved very stimulating both for the authors and the audience.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/02/2005
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleStudies in Classification, Data Analysis, and Knowledge Organization
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note92 black & white illustrations, 66 black & white tables, biography
- Weight543 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Volume editorAngela Montanari,Maurizio Vichi,Paola Monari,Stefania Mignani
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.