All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPolylactic acid (PLA) is a synthetic and biodegradable polymer. PLA can have important applications in tissue engineering as three-dimensional porous structures. Biodegradable polymers are used in medicine to replace and increase the volume of tissues, as tissue supports and also for controlled drug release. One of the most widely used biodegradable polymers is polylactic acid (PLA), as it is easily biodegraded. This material is used as microspheres or microcapsules to host a broad diversity of drugs, such as antiinflamatory, anticonceptives, narcotics antagonists, local anesthetics and vaccines. This book discusses new developments in the research of polylactic acid.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight566 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byCourtney Winthrop
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.