Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionHigh-Tc superconductors have significant potential for applications in technologies ranging from electric power generation and transmission to digital electronics. This ability to carry large amounts of current can be applied to electric power devices such as motors and generators, and to electricity transmission in power lines. For example, superconductors can carry as much as 100 times the amount of electricity of ordinary copper or aluminium wires of the same size. Many universities, research institutes and companies are working to develop high-Tc superconductivity applications and considerable progress has been made. This book presents leading research from around the world in this exciting field.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2004
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Biomedical
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight702 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
- Edited byRoss W. Stevens
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.