CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents theoretical and empirical analyses of the new developments in exchange rate regimes in developing countries since the 1990s. It addresses a variety of exchange rate regimes from hard peg to floating and their impact in regions such as East Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe.
- Author BiographyHISAYUKI MITSUO is a Researcher at the Institute of Developing Economies (IDE-JETRO), Japan, specializing in monetary policy in developing countries.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/11/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleIDE-JETRO series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHisayuki Mitsuo
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.