All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew Directions in Interpreting the Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory, edited by a leading MCMI researcher and featuring contributions from internationally rewned scholars in personality assessment, presents new methods of interpretation and new clinical applications for this classic objective measure of personality. This dynamic new handbook discusses issues related to the effect of culture on MCMI--III results and controversies regarding its forensic applications, and presents research related to the MCMI--III's diagstic power with regard to diagsis and malingering.
- Author BiographyROBERT J. CRAIG, PhD, ABPP, is a licensed clinical psychologist and the director of the VA Chicago Health Care System's Outpatient Drug Abuse Program (West Side Division). He is the author of Interpreting Personality Tests (Wiley), plus seven other books. He is a Fellow in the American Psychological Association and a Fellow in the Society for Personality Assessment.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight827 g
- Width162 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byRobert J. Craig
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.