Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together researchers in motivation from around the world to address new directions in measures and methods for motivational research. There has been a great deal of reliance on self-report measures in motivational research, but the current volume provides a number of new and different methods for assessing motivation. The volume discusses the use of projective techniques, on-line questionnaires, interviews, focus groups, observations, and multiple methods. All of these new methods will provide more dynamic and situated measures of motivation, a much needed development in motivational research. In addition, the volume addresses new data analytic techniques that allow for more dynamic assessment of motivation in context. Person-centered and variable-centered analysis techniques are discussed as well as multi-level modelling. In addition, a chapter on research synthesis is included as well as a discussion of issues of construct validity and analysis of ethnic and cultural differences in motivation. The volume offers new theoretical, conceptual, methodological, and pragmatic tools and perspectives on measuring and assessing motivation.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/11/2001
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Motivation and Achievement
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byM.L. Maehr,P.R. Pintrich
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.