CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe EU is faced with the perpetual challenge of guaranteeing effective enforcement of its law and policies. This book brings together leading EU scholars in law, politics and regulation, to explore the wealth of new legal and regulatory strategies, practices, and actors that are emerging to complement the classic avenues of central and decentralized enforcement. The contributors evaluate the traditional 'dual vigilance' framework of enforcement before examining network(ed) enforcement from theoretical, empirical and legal perspectives. They assess invations in key EU policy fields such as the environment, consumer protection, competition, freedom, security and justice, and ecomic governance. This multi-disciplinary book will be of use to students and academics in law, political science, regulation and public policy. It will also interest policy-makers in EU institutions, national administrations and courts engaged in the implementation and enforcement of EU law and policy.
- Author BiographyEdited by Sara Drake, Lecturer and Melanie Smith, Reader, Cardiff School of Law and Politics, Cardiff University, UK
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2016
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byMelanie Smith,Sara Drake
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.