All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionEast Asian countries - currently the most dynamic region of the global ecomy - have recently pursued trade liberalization through the adoption of various forms of bilateral and plurilateral Free Trade Agreements (FTAs). The book explores the key issues and possible outcomes arising from this departure from the region's traditional multilateral approach to trade liberalization. Implications of this new approach for the region as a whole, and key participating individual ecomies and blocs of ecomies, are emphasized. New East Asian Regionalism includes up-to-date analysis of the most recent developments in FTAs between countries in East Asia, as well as those involving countries from outside the region. Furthermore, the book includes invaluable projections on ecomic and welfare outcomes of regional trade agreements, using the very latest empirical techniques, and data. The book also considers the implications arising from closer financial integration in the region. This book will be warmly welcomed by scholars of regional science, international ecomics and business, as well as Asian studies. Policymakers at both the national government and international organization level will also find this book of great interest.
- Author BiographyEdited by Charles Harvie, Associate Professor and Director, Centre for Small Business and Regional Research, University of Wollongong, Australia, Fukunari Kimura, Professor, Keio University, Japan and Hyun-Hoon Lee, Professor, Kangwon National University, Korea
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2005
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byCharles Harvie,Fukunari Kimura,Hyun-Hoon Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.