All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a native New Englander and WCVB on-air reporter, New England Notebook goes beyond the merely curious, though it offers plenty of intriguing tidbits, unusual museums, fascinating characters, and many pieces of trivia and little-kwn facts. A sweeping look at the first and the oldest, the biggest and smallest, and the unique offerings of the region.
- Author BiographyTed Reinstein has been a reporter for Chronicle, WCVB-TV/Boston's award-winning-and America's longest-running, locally-produced-nightly news magazine since 1997. In addition, he is a regular contributor for the station's political roundtable show and writes a weekly opinion column. He lives just west of Boston with his wife and two daughters.
- Author(s)Ted Reinstein
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps, frontispiece
- Weight42 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.11
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.