Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $122.42+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays address the key questions currently confronting Europe seeking to provide a broad-based introduction to the post-millennial politics of this complex continent. These questions are addressed on three levels: first, at the level of the major institutions which straddle large parts of Europe - NATO, and the OSCE, and the E.U.; second, from the perspective of a large sample of European countries, including parts of the former Soviet Union; and third, with regard to the ecomic, cultural, and social dimensions of European society, both East and West.
- Author BiographyPeter Anderson is senior lecturer in European and International Studies at the University of Central Lancashire. Georg Wiessala is Senior Lecturer in European Studies at the University of Central Lancashire.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/12/2000
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Pinter Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byChristopher Williams,Georg Wiessala,Peter Anderson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.