All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionA useful compendium of 'survival' advice for the faculty newcomer on a variety of subjects: practical tips on classroom teaching, student performance evaluation, detailed advice on grant-writing, student advising, professional service, and publishing.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Murry, Jr., is Associate Professor of Higher Education and Associate Dean for Research, Graduate Studies and Faculty Development, College of Education and Health Professions, at the University of Arkansas Fayetteville, USA.
- Author(s)Christopher J. Lucas,John W. Murry
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/10/2011
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight603 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.