All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionTriantafillou analyzes the changing ways of governing the public sector and the ways in which public organizations have become the target of interventions seeking to improve their efficiency and quality. He exposes how political and social science theories were adopted in often unpredictable ways in the process of reforming the public sector.
- Author BiographyPETER TRIANTIFILLOU is Associate Professor of Politics and Administration, Roskilde University, Denmark. His research deals with the exercise of power and freedom in public organizations and welfare policies. He has co-edited (with Eva Sorensen) The Politics of Self-Governance and (with Jacob Torfing) Interactive Policymaking, Metagovernance and Democracy.
- Author(s)Peter Triantafillou
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/08/2012
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.