CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionOld age is associated with a number of medico-social problems such as: hypertension, diabetes mellitus, thyroid disorders, osteoarthritis, tremor, pain, gait and balance impairment, incontinence, urinary tract infection, sarcopenia, osteoporosis, polypharmacy, pressure ulcers, sleeping problems, cardiocerebrovascular disorders, fluid and electrolyte disturbance, nutritional disorders, immunisation and disease prevention rehabilitation and care. The management of these problems differs significantly between younger and older adults. All of these problems are evaluated in this book in two parts with the contributions of experienced clinicians and researchers. In addition, cellular aging, comprehensive geriatric assessments, and medicolegal and ethical principles in geriatric medicine are also evaluated. This book will be a valuable tool for all clinicians involved in the management of elderly people.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight860 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byAhmet Turan Isik,George T. Grossberg,M. Akif Karan,M. Refik Mas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.