Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionParallel and distributed computing is one of the foremost techlogies for shaping future research and development activities in academia and industry. Hyperthreading in Intel processors, hypertransport links in next generation AMD processors, multicore silicon in today's high-end microprocessors, and emerging cluster and grid computing have moved parallel/distributed computing into the mainstream of computing. New Horizons of Parallel and Distributed Computing is a collection of self-contained chapters written by pioneering researchers to provide solutions for newly emerging problems in this field. This volume will t only provide vel ideas, work in progress and state-of-the-art techniques in the field, but will also stimulate future research activities in the area of parallel and distributed computing with applications. New Horizons of Parallel and Distributed Computing is intended for industry researchers and developers, as well as for academic researchers and advanced-level students in computer science and electrical engineering. A valuable reference work, it is also suitable as a textbook.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note136 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight489 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Volume editorLaurence Tianruo Yang,Minyi Guo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.