Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks critically at various constructions of the Indian citizen from 1991 to 2007, the period when ecomic liberalization became established government policy. Examining differing images of citizenship and its rules and rituals, Chowdhury sheds light on the complex interactions between culture and political ecomy in the New India.
- Author BiographyKANISHKA CHOWDHURY Associate Professor in the Department of English at the University of St. Thomas, Minnesota, USA.
- Author(s)Kanishka Chowdhury
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/01/2011
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.