All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this book is to give an in-depth assessment of our current understanding of the Biology of the main fungal pathogens and how they interact with the host's immune response. Each chapter focuses on a specific fungal pathogen or group of pathogens, and examines their biology and the factors that allow the fungus to colonize and disseminate within the host. The chapters are written by internationally recognized experts in the field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight597 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byKevin Kavanagh
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.