All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis fourth edition is thoroughly updated to reflect the challenges New Jersey has overcome and those it continues to face: sustaining growth and opportunity in a multicultural society, providing quality education, and protecting the environment. State politics and government have been almost entirely reshaped in recent decades, and those changes are analyzed in every chapter of this edition. Offering a comprehensive overview of New Jersey politics and government, chapters cover the state's political history; campaigns and elections; interest groups; the constitution; the development of government institutions; relationships with neighboring states, the federal government, and its own municipalities and counties; tax and spending policies; education; and quality of life issues.
- Author BiographyBarbara G. Salmore served as dean and professor of political science at Fairleigh Dickinson-Madison and associate dean and professor at Drew University, USA. Stephen A. Salmore was a political consultant and professor emeritus of political science at Rutgers University, USA.
- Author(s)Barbara G. Salmore
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRivergate Regionals Collection
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note13 tables
- Weight762 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.