All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind (human-initiated, conscious, and voluntary alien contact), hybrid relationships, near mid-air collisions with alien ships, and more, from heartfelt eyewitness accounts in New Jersey! Read 26 contemporary, never-before-published, full-length stories and sagas of UFO experiences in the Garden State with ties to others around our planet. This collection is jammed with mind-expanding tales, including a young woman's relationship with an alien hybrid, an occurrence with a heart-shaped unidentified vehicle in the fog, and a romantic proposal from a part-human visitor! Share a young man's surprise when an ultrasound treatment reveals a foreign implant , and see the computer images of the object. Delight with two friends as their meditative practices call alien craft to visit them on five separate occasions! Journey with a man who follows a glowing ball off Interstate I-95 into a cornfield, and then boards a craft bound for his original home planet! New Jersey is the place to be if you have an interest in UFOs!
- Author BiographyGerard J. Medvec is the author of Mid-Atlantic UFOs: High Traffic Area and co-authored Ghosts of Delaware and UFOS Above PA with Mark Sarro. He has published over sixty non-fiction articles and five short stories. UFOs have been regulars in his life for over fifty-five years. He resides with wife, Joyce, in Delaware City, Delaware.
- Author(s)Gerard J. Medvec
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2014
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note17 b/w photos
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.