All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for children to experiment with word building on the fridge, a metal tray or any other metallic surface. This set includes long vowels, plain vowels and instructions.
- Author BiographyLyn Wendon is a reading specialist who devised Letterland as a remedy for reading failure. Working among children with learning difficulties, she found that they needed a style of teaching that not only explained letter behaviour, but also fired their imaginations. The result was Letterland!
- Author(s)Lyn Wendon
- PublisherLetterland International
- Date of Publication29/09/2006
- FormatOther merchandise
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLetterland S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLetterland International
- Weight223 g
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.14
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.89
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.